A Mutual fund Portfolio Tracker excel Spreadsheet t is a very useful tool for any investor. This tool helps you to keep track of the current value of your investments over time.
Although Now every broker gives your Investments transaction in your Broker account, Then why do you need an Excel to track ?
Why do you need an Excel to track investments?
- Excel helps you to track your investments against your any financial goals.
- It enhance you to review and calculate your fund performance as per your command.
- You can see the Portfolio with/without the internet connection.
- You can develop the sheet as you wish and see how your money grows.
- It helps to see how your asset allocation against your Financial Plan.
- Almost many people have funds in different AMC and in different brokers as part of their diversification strategy, Excel helps them to Organize the data neatly and view in a Single Portal.
This Simple, Mutual fund Portfolio investment tracking excel spreadsheet which I shared here for the reader is only to make them aware of the Excel potential for their investment tracking.
Features of the Mutual fund spreadsheet portfolio tracker
- Instructions page (How to use the sheet)
- Dashboard – (Paid version will have the Editable Charts)
- Datasheet ( Transaction Entry)
- Goals Page ( Only in Paid Version and Linked to your Dashboard)
- Settings Page
- Automated NAV Sheet
- Personal Information sheet ( Only in the Paid Version)
To use the template, read the User Instruction provided and Other Details also if you have any problems or struck anywhere in the sheet.
This gives you a clear summary of your Invested amount, its current value , your current fund and overall asset allocation in the Chart.
Datasheet / MySIPData
In this Sheet, the fund details have to be feeded as per your investment.
The Investor goals are mapped here against their Funds and Plotted in the Progress bar Chart for their easy tracking.
One time, SIP value to be feed here and in the SIP Data, it will be updated.
Automated NAV Sheet
Using the Query option in Excel , the Latest AMFI data is fetched here automatically. You just have to Refresh the data. You can search for your Funds scheme code as per the instruction given in the sheet.
Personal Information sheet
To ease the details of your investment with your family members, It is better to leave them some details behind in the absence of you. (Not Available in the Trial version only)
If you want full version of the sheet, you can purchase as well.
To avoid Convenience fee, you shall use UPI payment also. (For Indian payments only)
Download the Trail Version of the Mutual fund Excel spreadsheet at the end of the Page
You can contact us in below email to develop a Personal Financial Spreadsheet for you by paying a little fee.
How to Buy via UPI?
- Pay Rs.499 via UPI Payment to 1stopinvestment@icici / Scan below QR Code
- Send the same Screenshot to the email id : email@example.com
- Unprotected file download Link will be emailed after payment verification
Please find this link to see supported UPI Payments App.
You can write an email to me here : firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the most popular article here :
Check out how the Stocks Portfolio Spreadsheet works.
Please share with us if you like to add any features. You shall comment below and the same shall be implemented.
Please Check out other Calculators available here and other excel sheets available here!
Download the Trail Version of the Mutual fund Excel spreadsheet here.